Sutter Paving’s Residential Contracts
Our residential contracts consist predominantly of paving/re-paving driveway, patio/parking areas, and walkways/interfaces to these paved surfaces. We work largely on contracts referred to us by previously satisfied contractors and residence owners; however, we are always open to new client work requests.
All work is done through a contracted bidding process which consists of a site inspection and written bid submitted to the property owner. Following acceptance of the bid, a schedule is cooperatively agreed upon, and the work completed.
Sutter Paving’s Commercial Contracts
Our commercial contracts consist largely of paving work for larger contractors who are completing large housing or commercial building contracts and who need specialized paving for smaller area parking, intersection or driveway access work.
- Grading: preparation of surfaces for paving, including establishing rock-based foundations where necessary for drainage, ground stability or leveling effects.
- Removal of existing materials: excavation, loading, and removal of materials to certified non-toxic dumping areas.
- Drainage: preparation of surface areas, including necessary excavation, for adequate drainage prior to asphalt paving.
- Paving: site preparation and installation of asphalt paving covering a specified area to a designated depth. Typical depths vary from 2″ or 2-1/2″ of materials through more substantial depths where necessary. All paving is compacted, sealed if desired, edged, and interfaced to any existing asphalt, concrete, or property surfaces.
- Asphalt Grading
- Asphalt Compacting
- Asphalt Paving
- Sealing: coating of finished asphalt areas with protective sealants for water repulsion, drainage assistance or protection against damage by elements or use.
Schedule a free estimate to see exactly what we can do for all of your asphalt maintenance needs. Call 425.391.9091.